Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #67: Awaken, by Meg Cabot




This is a weekly book meme/blog hop,
hosted by
It showcases future releases which
we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!



Here's my pick for this week!




(Abandon Trilogy #3)
Hardcover, 336 pages
Point
July 2, 2013
(according to Amazon)
Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy,
Young Adult Fiction


From the Goodreads Synopsis


Death has her in his clutches. She doesn’t
want him to let go.

Seventeen-year-old Pierce Oliviera knew by accepting the love of John Hayden, she’d be forced to live forever in the one place she’s always dreaded most: the Underworld. The sacrifice seemed worth it, though, because it meant she could be with the boy she loves.


But now her happiness — and safety — are threatened, all because the Furies have discovered that John has broken one of their strictest rules:
he revived a human soul.





I have read the first two books
in this series,
Abandon and Underworld,
so I'm definitely on
pins and needles about this one!
Pierce and John make
a great couple!
Their story is, after all,
the timeless myth of Persephone,
brought to life in a
new and very contemporary way.


You can read my review of Abandon
HERE.

You can read my review of Underworld
HERE.






What do you think of my choice?
What fascinating book(s)
are you breathlessly anticipating?







12 comments:

  1. I can not wait for this one. I love this series. Great pick.


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to check out this book! Thanks for making it your pick this week! Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am yet to read the first two books in this series and I must say I am definitely excited to finally dive into it! Hopefully soon! :D I guess I'll just wait for the third book to come out so I can read it all together :) Great pick, sweetie, love the cover!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this one yet. I really like the sound of it - definitely seems like a book that I would enjoy. Thank you so much for stopping by my WoW and following. Now following back :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jenea!

    Oh, this is DEFINITELY a terrific series! I'm so glad you love it, too!

    Thanks for the comment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Dani!

    Yes, you HAVE to!! But start at the beginning -- with "Abandon". You'll seriously get hooked, I'm telling you!

    Thanks for commenting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Evie!

    You definitely won't be disappointed with this series. It ROCKS. And ALL the covers are gorgeous! This one has an added element of tenderness that I absolutely adore!

    Thanks so much for commenting back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Jaclyn!

    Oh, you're more than welcome for my visit -- LOVE your blog!

    You have to get into this series --it's just wonderful!

    Thanks so much for following and commenting back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this series and love Meg Cabot. I am so looking forward to seeing what happens next! great pick! thanks for stopping by our blog Maria :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Janhvi!

    Yeah, Meg Cabot always delivers! I can't wait to see what happens next, either!!

    You're very welcome for my visit, and thanks for commenting back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read any of Cabot's books but I really need to. I have heard so many great things about this series and the number of giveaway winners from my blog that have picked books from this series is astounding. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Jenni!

    I'm not surprised that your giveaway winners pick books from this series. It's definitely GREAT!

    Thanks so much for commenting back!! :)

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)