Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #41: Through To You by Emily Hainswerth






This is a weekly book meme, hosted by
which features future releases that
we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!


Here's my pick for
this week!!





Through To You
Emily Hainsworth
Hardcover, 272 pages
Balzer & Bray
Expected Publication:
October 2, 2012
Genres: Romance, Science Fiction


From the Goodreads Synopsis


Camden Pike has been grief-stricken since his girlfriend, Viv, died. Viv was the last good thing in his life: helping him rebuild his identity after a career-ending football injury, picking up the pieces when his home life shattered, and healing his pain long after the meds wore off. And now, he’d give anything for one more glimpse of her. But when Cam makes a visit to the site of Viv’s deadly car accident, he sees some kind of apparition.
And it isn’t Viv.The apparition’s name is Nina, and she’s not a ghost. She’s a girl from a parallel world, and in this world, Viv is still alive...




Aside from the gorgeous cover,
the plot of this novel sounds
absolutely enthralling!
I've always wondered if such things
as parallel worlds exist.
According to some scientists, they
definitely do.
Now how fascinating is that?
Imagine discovering your alter ego
living in another universe!
Actually, that's pretty mind-blowing...
not to mention seriously freaky!
I've just got to get this book!!



What mind-blowing books
are you all eagerly anticipating
this week?
And what do you think
of my choice?











7 comments:

  1. Great pick I totally agree with you. This book looks amazing and I can't wait for it to come out. Thanks for sharing!! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Emily!

      Glad you like my pick! i'm going over to your WOW. You're more than welcome for the share, and thanks for commenting!! : )

      Delete
  2. I love the cover, and the story sounds pretty unique. Thanks for the suggestion!

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Tammy! And thanks for the comment!! I love your WOW, too!! : )

      Delete
  3. That cover is AMAZING. This one is on my top anticipated list. Great pick! :D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice!!! I am highly anticipating the release of this one too!!! I just adore the cover and the premise :) Thank you for sharing!!!! Lovely blog!!!!!

    SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jaskirat!

      Oh, I'm so glad you like my choice! This is definitely a must-read!!

      You're very welcome for the share! And thanks SO much for complimenting my blog!!!! <3

      Delete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)