Friday, October 28, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #7 (10/28/11 - 10/31/11)

 
 
 

HAPPY WEEKEND, EVERYONE!!
 


This is a very interesting book meme!
It's hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books,
and runs every week,
from Friday to Monday.

Be sure to check out her blog for
the hop participation rules!


Here's this week’s question:


“What is your favorite Halloween costume?
Even if you don’t celebrate, what kinds of costumes do you like?”


Well, this is a real easy one to answer!  I've been wanting to dress up as Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series for at least two years now, but for one reason or another, didn't get all the costume components until this year.  So, on Monday, I'm going to work in my costume!  And I decided to add Professor McGonagall's hat, too, for good measure!!   I'm also wearing the Gryffindor scarf.  Oh, it'll be loads of fun!! 







This is the only picture I could find!
The adult version is basically the same,
but larger, of course!  Lol.







This is Professor McGonagall's hat.
Beautiful, isn't it?



And here are the tie, scarf, and magic wand!!















What's your favorite Halloween costume?






2 comments:

  1. Yay for Hermione! In seventh grade my hair was a bit frizzy and someone called me Hermione as an insult! If only she would have realized it was actually a compliment;)
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so funny!! I would consider it a compliment, too!! Well, the person who said that to you must have been a magic-hating Muggle. Hee, hee!

    Thanks for commenting!! BTW, my costume was a BIG hit at the office! Too bad the magic wand couldn't really speed up time just by being waved around...so I had to work 'till five, as usual... : )

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)