Sunday, December 12, 2010

Supernatural Sundays Meme: Hale & Salvatore Must Reads



Supernatural Sundays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Hale and Salvatore Supernatural Must Reads. To join in, just do the following:

Grab your current 'supernatural' read, and find your 2 favorite quotes of your favorite character in the novel. Secondly, look for a photo on the internet, who you think most resembles the character of your choosing.

And finally, post it!



*****************


Well, I don't really need to look on the Internet.  My favorite character's face is right on the cover!  His name is Gabriel, and, of course, he's a vampire -- a very, very sweet, tender one, too.  The book is titled Embrace the Night , and was written by Amanda Ashley.





FAVORITE QUOTES


"I won't hurt you, cara.  Believe that.  And if you can't believe my words,
then look inside my mind and see the truth for yourself."
Gabriel


"Once you are truly mine, I will never let you go."
Gabriel


I actually have two copies of this book, because I suddenly got the urge to re-read it one day, but had no idea where it was.  That's how many books I have!  So, I went ahead and bought another one on eBay.  I wanted to have this edition, too, because the new one has a very ugly cover, and, of course, Gabriel (or rather, the model who portrays him) doesn't appear on it. 

I've been meaning to write a review of this book, but just haven't gotten around to doing so.  So many books to review!  I really like Amanda Ashley's vampire novels, though.  The vampires in them are always so sweet to the human women they fall in love with! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)